Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Authentic

Where have the genuine people in the world gone to?
I have stopped searching for the truth.
People who seem your friends suddenly change their faces,
Its like to fool, you, they were chasing.

I am sick,
All they want is for you to be tricked.
Into believing they are who you think they are,
And just when you think you have, that image turns far.

In a world full of appearance,
I feel like the best thing is disappearance.
Being alone can't hurt you,
I wanna overthrow them in an army coup.

Dizzy and confused,
Dont know where to look.
Help I ask from above,
Because I can't do this alone.

No one can hurt me if I'm alone,
I wish I could have all control.
I take my hands and pray,
I want things to change.

But they don't,
The world keeps being like it is.
But to something I conclude I must succeed,
And that is... to myself proceed.

I might be a lot of things,
But I know who I am.
I will not let myself down,
Just because you think you are wearing the king's crown.

Rumors spill,
And people through my heart drill.
I thought I knew you,
But I confused you.

You took advantage of my trust,
And all I can do is look you with disgust.
You're vile,
And I just think you should get some kind of trial.

Words of who you are come out your mouth,
While you keep looking at the south.
Because you can't stare at other's people's eyes,
Since they would know you've lied.

But its all part of your plan,
To start up a clan.
Followers following the wrong leader,
For your kind I need no kind of meter.

Your words are sharp,
My words you warp.
You bend them into your own scenes,
Of things that have never been seen.

My life turns into your show,
Full of sculptures and scenes made up of snow.
You have bend them from my words I see,
But once again surprised I may seem.

As if I did not know what you would do,
I guess thats another one I had to prove.
Another test to try and show,
That all of you aren't made of snow.

But again I prove you have no mercy,
This must be your show's anniversary.
A pleasant circus you show the world,
My words are swirled.

Your world is made up of your words,
Made up of dramatizations of scenes that never happened.
You forget about what you want,
And give in to please what others wish to get.

You are so involved in your little scenes,
You forget about what's really real.
So you doubt in your own words,
You start believing the twisted snow scenes.

And you become a part of that imaginary world,
Your script is unfurled.
But the lines of lies are still apparent,
No matter what you do they don't go away.

Permanent marks on your script you have left,
Forever to follow you like debt.
Now you want to take back words that you said,
But no one believes in words that are dead.

Your story turns black and your world turns gray,
So I decide to stay.
Again I want to give you a chance,
So I let my conscience dance.

I want to prove myself wrong,
Not everyone can be bad.
Not everyone can be bad.
Until the truth hits me and its sad.

Your scripts have taken over my world,
But not my dignity.
Your scripts have taken over the people I thought I loved,
But I can still see a dove.

You might have won the battle,
But I'm winning the war.
So clip those lips and shut those stage red curtains,
The show is over until I say action.

Taking over my show,
But not for everyone I know.
Only for those who are at the front row,
The rest can just go.

I have the power right now,
I will be the one to throw.
I wish that I would have listened before,
Once again from the world I close my door.

I will trust myself,
And I look at all the books on my shelf.
Gonna find some new adventures in them,
And cut this world from the stem.

Sick and tired of the scripts,
My story to my heart I have clipped.
As long as I know what is in there,
I don't need the world to be fair.

Because I know what is in my heart notes,
But I hate the sounds from their throats.
So I close up and stop listening,
My heart starts glistening.

Must keep walking,
Forget about the shows.
Its time for you to know,
That I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment