Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The most amazing person in my life

I have always managed to hide myself from the world,
You have always managed to find me.
I have always managed to make everything seem fine,
You have always managed to know when things aren't.
I have always managed to make everyone believe that I have everything under control,
You have always managed to know when i don't.
I have always hid myself behind laughs,
You have always managed to distinguish the real from the fake ones. 

I am not perfect,
But you manage to see the perfect in me.
I am not the most beautiful,
But I am in your eyes.
I might not be the best,
But you make me want to be the best I can be.

There were moments where I found out myself in crowds of people, 
and i felt completely lonely. 
Moments where I was with who I once called my best friends,
and could not really count on them.
Moments where I was sad and had no one to turn to.
Moments in which i thought everything was lost and there was nothing to do.
Moments in which I had no idea what to do or who to turn to.
In those moments I could only think of one person, and that was you.

I am completely myself when I am with you,
I might not be completely open about everything, but I surely am comfortable. 
Whenever I talk to you, I wish time would slow down... and give me more minutes in a day. 
I haven't seen you in so long but I have never felt you too far. 

I have to thank God for a lot of things,
My family, my friends, my life...
But most of all I have to thank him for giving me you. 
You're more than just a "friend",
more than just "family",
more than just "anyone." 

I care about you so much,
Trust me when I say that there is nothing that makes me happier than having you in my life.
But above all I need you to know that whenever I need someone to talk to, someone to listen, or just someone to care...
I think of you. No matter what time it is during the day.

You're my best friend.
I am thankful that you're part of my life.

I love you.

Who would have imagined that from this...

            


we would be here now :)
Things happen for a reason, and I am so thankful that you happened in my life ^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment