Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just a dream



I think about you and me,
I can smell the flowers in the breeze. 
Everything is just as its supposed to be,
All perfect is what I see.

I wonder when my eyes will open again,
As my ego is in chains.
And finally myself I can show, 
Smiling I finally bow. 

I set my walls down,
I finally take off my crown.
I feel free somehow, 
Myself to fly through I allow. 

I let myself speak,
And forget if he might think I'm a freak.
I let the words flow, 
Through a reflection I see myself glow. 

I can stare into your eyes, 
To you I can never really lie. 
I've never had to say anything,
You already knew everything.

A perfect day indeed, 
But for you to say something I need.
And before you can say any words I can hear,
Everything turns too clear. 

Your image starts to fade away,
I wish you could have stayed. 
The light comes too bright to be able to see,
All I can do is agree.

I hear a voice, 
To open my eyes I have no choice.
Its so unfair, I want to scream!
It was only a dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment