Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A kid at heart

No matter what to say,
there's no way Im running away,
There's no way I am letting her stay.

No matter the time,
Or how many responsibilities are given,
I refuse to be completed.

I refuse to transform into serious,
I have to say that I am just too curious,
Just thinking about growing up makes me furious!

I'll be like peter pan,
I ran,
I want to be a kid just because I can!

I will grow old on the outside,
But I will still ask for my chicken fried,
Not roasted because of the diet supplied.

I am looking forward to being a grown up with a lollipop,
And that still goes to the candy shop,
Somebody better call the cops!

I want to be a grown-up with the heart of a kid,
I will still play hide and seek,
And yes, they'll call me a freak!

So let time pass,
and let the responsibilities roll,
but I'll still be like peter pan, there's no way I'm growing old.






I will NINJA attack being serious and boring.
I will be a KID at HEART forever.
I solemnly swear that this is true,
I'm gonna kick being a grown up with my shoe!

2 comments:

  1. YEEEEEEeeesssss! Celebrate each and every B-day, but dont change your mind each year on your age #, keep your word. You would not be lying if you stay on your age answer, you would if you start substracting after adding. So make up your mind about the age you want to stay at. I am 39, will celebrate my 39th B-day this year, and you are invited, but dont worry if you cannot make it, you could come for my next 39th celebration in 2012. I love being 39! :-)

    ReplyDelete