Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am here

I cant promise you happiness,
since I have no control over the uncertainties of life.
I cant promise you that everything is going to be okay,
because I can't promise things I am not certain of.
I cant promise you that life will be easy from this point on,
because I'd be lying.
I can't promise that I will always be there,
since there are unexpected things that can happen that I cant control.
I cant promise that things will be better,
because I cannot promise what I don't know.
I cant promise that people wont let you down,
simply because I never know true intentions.

There are things that I can't promise, and that I could say to make you feel better but I won't because I don't like lying.
But there are things that I can promise.

I cant promise you happiness,
But I promise to work on my best to keep a smile on your face.
I cant promise you everything is going to be okay,
But I can promise you that here I will stay.
I cant promise that life will be easy from this point on,
But I can promise that this is a battle you have won.
I can't promise you that I will always be there,
But I can promise to try.
I cant promise that things will be better,
But I can promise to be by your side and hold your hand.
I cant promise you that people won't let you down,
But I can promise that I'll do my best not to.


When your world is falling apart, and all you feel like giving up...
I am here.
I cannot take away the open scars left by past wounds,
But I am here to clean them up and take care of them until they heal.

You don't need to carry everything alone.
I am here.

2 comments:

  1. Me hacen muy feliz tus escritos. Me enseña mucho de tí, ademas de lo que piensas también veo en ti una persona disciplinada, organizada y que tienes tiempo para todo.
    Te felicito y pido a nuestro Padre del Cielo, que te abra todos los caminos que necesites para lograr todas las Metas que esperas lograr en esta vida y asi será!
    La abuela

    ReplyDelete