Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Addiction


Don’t go as slow my dear,
Things are supposed to move faster;
Wait, wait, and pass down the beer.

I thought you knew what’s about to come, dear cheer! 
Don’t be scared of disaster,
Don’t go as slow my dear.

Don’t be afraid, get near;
Running away wont make you a master,
Wait, wait, and pass down the beer.

Don’t follow the usual, your peers.
Since it’s ok to move faster,
Don’t go slow my dear.

I finally see you react to the signs,
You are just pure disaster,
Wait, wait and pass down the beer.

You pass by my heart; of it you are master;
Beautiful disaster,
Don’t go slow my dear,
Wait, wait and pass down the beer. 


In memory to a dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. I would never thought it possible to talk to Mr. Addiction (or to write about what he said to me) , but for sure he has a monologue with people, many would agree..., He has spoken to them just like you explain

    ReplyDelete