Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My best friend is the best!

I love how you know me better than anyone.
I love how we can talk about anything.
I love how you trust me so much.
I love when we talk everyday.
I love when you can tell when something is wrong even without me saying anything.
I love how you try and annoy me, but you end up making me smile.
I love when you get pissed cuz I didn’t get pissed and its even funnier.
I love how you know who I am when most people who have known me longer have no idea.
I love how funny you get when you drink benadryl.
I love how I can read exactly what you are thinking.
I love how you think you can read mine.
I love how you love me for who I am.
But more than anything, I love how you chose me to be your best friend. 


Thanks for always being there despite the distance and the time difference, and for simply loving me for exactly who I am :)

1 comment:

  1. A friend is a gift from Heaven, not many get such a gift.

    ReplyDelete