Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nightmare


I have no real reasons for writing,
No inspiration,
Nothing to say.

I smile,
the mirror lies.
I scream and the mirror laughs.

Trapped inside my own world,
the world where i don't exist,
only image is present.

What you see is not what you get,
i scream,
the mirror laughs.

Images of who i was torment me,
its all a nightmare,
a cruel horrible nightmare.

What now?
Keep moving,
there's a light out the tunnel.

Not all that is shiny is gold,
not all that seems bright is light
and not all that is beautiful is pretty.

Fake gold also shines

Choices have consequences,

and roses have thorns.

What now?
I see the mirror,
I smile.
It stares back and laughs.

It believes nothing,
It knows,
It wonders...
why I lie.

Because deep inside,
there is a secret.

I scream
I run.

Somewhere i got lost,
Forgot who I was,
Now i smile,
and the mirror laughs.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get one of your books? Please reply soon. I cant wait to have one or two.

    ReplyDelete